uniqs

gwalk
Premium Member
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

gwalk to marsh_0x

Premium Member

to marsh_0x

Re: [HN9000] I'm a BAD boy, Again, Go Figure!

One of the new plants that had been raving about Hughes had one of his posts removed. He is now on a quest to spread the word about censorship & Hughes.

I guess it all depends on who's ox is getting gored.
gwalk

gwalk

Premium Member

And the reply:

we remove posts that are purposefully disruptive and those that contain inappropriate language. Please feel free to refer to our guidelines for more details
»legal.hughesnet.com/CommunityG...

As far as our call center support goes all of our support agents have been extensively trained to support all HughesNet products and services. Like many other companies, we utilize a combination of support centers in different locations within and outside the United States to support our customers. We are constantly evaluating and seeking to improve the support experience regardless of how, where, or by whom your inquiry is received. We take your feedback seriously so if you have concerns with a specific agent please post your case so that I may review the notes, take your feedback into consideration and make some decisions about coaching or possible process improvements. We're also continuing to invest in providing customers self-service capabilities to process many routine transactions online and through our automated telephone system. Thank you, Sara

Unrelated but a real Pearl of a post:

when i called monday I got a guy who said his name was James from brownsvill texas so i asked him if he liked the great snow skiing there he said yes, and im sure his real name was not james

That one should be carved in a stone monument for sure.
TexasRebel
join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX

TexasRebel

Yeah I was given the same spiel and I then retorted.. HNG4 only services the North America region, why the hell should I be talking to a tech in India who doesn't have a damn clue as to what the service is advertised at delivering..

East Texas
@direcway.com

East Texas to gwalk

Anon

to gwalk
Snow skiing in Texas. Now that's funny. Tomorrow is the day that I get Exede. I can't wait. Another one of my friends got it last week and loves it. We shall see. I will have HughesNet for at least 2 more months. So I will be posting and telling y'all the difference in speeds.