All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Sveakul
join:2004-09-29
Virginia, MN

Sveakul to jim47

to jim47

Re: [MN] Problem returns to MN Iron Range?

Hi Jim47, yes miserable here now, seems to be geting worse. I stopped posting to the mediacomcable.com site because it won't load, and because MediacomChad helped us here before so I'll stay here. Now am just going to order a Poor Gary's pizza and hope it's fixed when I'm done!
jim47
join:2004-08-09
Mission, TX

jim47

Hi Sveakul, Well it still is not fixed this morning. Taking well over a minute to load sites now. Very flustrating! Hope MediacomChad helps out again!
Sveakul
Virginia, MN

Sveakul

Yes it's Sunday 8:41am and the problem persists--stalling downloads, super-slow websites, etc. It will seem to disappear for a couple of minutes, and then come right back. Maybe I'm missing something, but since this is exactly the same problem in exactly the same area as the November 12-ish issue, isn't the answer to apply the same solution as was done then? Surely they have logs that show what the problem was last time. Sucks to go through this all weekend.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Can you send me an IM with your account or phone number? I will be happy to look into this for you.
Sveakul
Virginia, MN

Sveakul

I sent the IM just now. Please let the NOC know that the situation mirrors the November 12 one, which they did solve successfully at that time.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Thank You.
stark4142
join:2012-11-01

stark4142 to Sveakul

to Sveakul
I'm in Aurora and am also experiencing the same problems as in November. Some sites load fine while others like netflix, google, and youtube barely load. My speedtest results look fine, then again they looked good in november.
Sveakul
Virginia, MN

Sveakul

Hi stark4142, here it seems to cycle in and out every several minutes, irregularly but never lasts more than 20 minutes in one "direction". When the problem is "on", I can't load mediacomcable.com or cnn.com, but can load this site and nbcnews.com, for instance. A download from Giganews will stop completely mid-stride. When it cycles back to "normal", all will be fine again for a short while. This is a shopping Sunday and most people have been out all day so I'm hoping as more sit down to their PC here more will post their results. When I can load the mediacom support site, I can see the same thing being reported at Hermantown all day.