elitefx

join:2011-02-14
London, ON
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to Tx

Re: I am not affected but I am worried / thinking to abandon TSI

said by Tx:

.......if you're accused you're a pirate right out of the gate.

Actually, it's the Canadian way. There is no justice in Canada. A trial is a liar's convention. Those with the most convincing tale win. Justice is cash driven. And the high priced lawyers involved are the ultimate winners in the end.

Canadian justice isn't based on truth or evidence. It's based on expert opinion presenting the evidence. Money talks. Bullshit walks. Those with the deepest pockets and most influencial witness wins.

Once your name appears on the docket you're GUILTY AS CHARGED. It's the Canadian (and dare I say the North American) way of doing things.

Nobody cares if the guilty party is convicted. As long as somebody is convicted. Canadians want CONVICTIONS for justice to APPEAR to be done.

So if your names on the list, Bend over and kiss your ass and cash goodbye. It's going to be a looong appeal filled bumpy ride before you get your next good nite's sleep.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed
said by elitefx:

said by Tx:

Actually, it's the Canadian way. There is no justice in Canada. A trial is a liar's convention. Those with the most convincing tale win. Justice is cash driven. And the high priced lawyers involved are the ultimate winners in the end.

Canadian justice isn't based on truth or evidence. It's based on expert opinion presenting the evidence. Money talks. Bullshit walks. Those with the deepest pockets and most influencial witness wins.

Once your name appears on the docket you're GUILTY AS CHARGED. It's the Canadian (and dare I say the North American) way of doing things.

Nobody cares if the guilty party is convicted. As long as somebody is convicted. Canadians want CONVICTIONS for justice to APPEAR to be done.

So if your names on the list, Bend over and kiss your ass and cash goodbye. It's going to be a looong appeal filled bumpy ride before you get your next good nite's sleep.

+1 and well said

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to elitefx
said by elitefx:

said by Tx:

except that when one shows too many "possibilities of lies"
a judge's preponderance of reasonable doubt comes into play and if there is no direct evidence of profit taking in this as is the case in my opinion there will be no reason to hand over said data unless voltage can show all these ips are making money off there stuff....

how can anyone show that ? oh [enter ip addy here] was seen selling dvdrs of a movie at the corner ? ya ok right...surrrre...its impossible via ip only to say they were making money and it shows voltage has no clue about the law...and im not saying what they should have done to get at the id info but the screwed up and the "recoil" movie that marc states about the company used the old set of laws and as this was filed after the new law came into affect it won't or shouldn't fly.

having a persons name and address doesn't equate to profit making any more then an ip address could show you....talk to a lawyer that knows IP LAW....won't be that many as there just hasn't been a market , once this starts tons a jerks will get into it and making money off both sides while society is being harmed....

My question is how much do the millions have to take before we surround parliament and demand change and im not talking about obama change in his pocket...