how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Wtf1

join:2010-09-09
reply to golfman32

Re: [Extreme Plus] Ultimate Package

Are the 75/2 customers going to get upgraded to 150/10? Has anyone successfully upgraded to the new ultimate without paying extra?

JAC70

join:2008-10-20
canada
said by Wtf1:

Are the 75/2 customers going to get upgraded to 150/10? Has anyone successfully upgraded to the new ultimate without paying extra?

For now, at least, you have to call and request it, and it costs extra. I don't see them upgrading for free, ever.

Cosmok

join:2010-03-31
Ottawa, ON
said by JAC70:

said by Wtf1:

For now, at least, you have to call and request it, and it costs extra. I don't see them upgrading for free, ever.

I have been looking for an answer to this as well. There are several posts on this forum and on other forums where people claim to have gotten the upgrade to 150/10 without paying extra. Some of them seem to have gotten the upgrade without asking while others had to ask for it. Many other people have been told they will have to switch to the new Ultimate package for $122.99 if they want the faster speeds.

150/10 still isn't available in my area so I am stuck with the old Ultimate at 75/2.

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
said by Cosmok:

said by JAC70:

said by Wtf1:

I have been looking for an answer to this as well. There are several posts on this forum and on other forums where people claim to have gotten the upgrade to 150/10 without paying extra. Some of them seem to have gotten the upgrade without asking while others had to ask for it. Many other people have been told they will have to switch to the new Ultimate package for $122.99 if they want the faster speeds.

150/10 still isn't available in my area so I am stuck with the old Ultimate at 75/2.

I don't recall anyone here claiming they've received 150/10 without paying extra. Some people think they've received 150/10, but what they're really getting is the extra speedboost they've implemented for Ultimate users. If you want 150/10, you'll need to cough up the extra $22.99 a month once it's available in your area.

Wtf1

join:2010-09-09
What about those claiming they got the free upgrade to 10mbps upload?

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
said by Wtf1:

What about those claiming they got the free upgrade to 10mbps upload?

10mbps upstream is available at no additional charge if you live in an eligible neighbourhood. You still need to call in and request it and the download speed remains at 75mbps.