spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mail man 123

@xmission.net
reply to TwiztedZero

Re: [Twitter] Court Hashtag - for Monday ?

»cippic.ca/sites/default/files/LT···2012.pdf

Full cippic letter.

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to TSI Andre

said by TSI Andre:

said by UK_Dave:

Big thanks to Paul Andersen, and Teresa for sterling work getting tweets out....

+1

+1 to UK_Dave See Profile also, for reposting some of those tweets here.

UK_Dave

join:2011-01-27
Powassan, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to resa1983

RESA1983 post regarding her attendance in court.
-------------------------------

Very interesting, Resa. Thank you so much for turning up and keeping us all in the loop.

It looks more and more to me (and I appreciate many will disagree), that the phrase "Not opposing the motion" is a specific term.

It doesn't sound like a true reflection of Marc's efforts. It sounds to me like they opposed it - in the general usage of the term - and quite strongly.

Thanks once again - we owe you.

ReeG

join:2012-02-27
North York, ON
reply to resa1983

thanks for the easy to read summary!

El Quintron
Resident Mouth Breather
Premium
join:2008-04-28
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:4
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to UK_Dave

said by UK_Dave:

Thanks once again - we owe you.

+1 We certainly do, great summary.
--
Support Bacteria -- It's the Only Culture Some People Have

Amou

join:2011-01-29
Guelph, ON
Reviews:
·Acanac
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
·Bell Sympatico
reply to UK_Dave

said by UK_Dave:

OK, I'm following on #teksavvy.

Merov/Amou - are you guys in the court room?

No unfortunately I couldn't make it I had work. Which is ironic cause I never work Mondays. But thank you and everyone else who kept me and everyone updated. I'm not a victim but knowledge is power and again TSI is always helping thanks again. They played a slow and well strategize game. Again you never needed to have our back especially through all the pre-judgements and dislike, but you still helped us. People might see it as just only a small thing but to me you've done more then you had too and thank you for that, especially Martin for having to juggle your company as president and spending massive amount of time on the forums and informing us. No enough appreciation in my opinion.
Expand your moderator at work

DCS

@dsf.ca
reply to TwiztedZero

Re: [Twitter] Court Hashtag - for Monday ?

James Zibarras, lawyer for Voltage AKA Lawyer for Officer Bubbles !!! ......

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/s···cop.html

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

said by DCS :

James Zibarras, lawyer for Voltage AKA Lawyer for Officer Bubbles !!! ......

»www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/s···cop.html

We allready know, posted about it in this thread somewheres on the first page.
--
IF TREE = FALL AND PEOPLE = ZERO THEN SOUND = 0
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = Twizted
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to tezster

said by tezster:

People sure like to jump to the worse possible conclusions here - CIPPIC weren't given a chance to speak; what are they supposed to do?

CIPPIC may not get to speak on January 14th either.
It all depends on what the judge thinks.

UK_Dave

join:2011-01-27
Powassan, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

I think that is becoming the key issue.

CIPPIC get to fight with both hands free, TSI it could be said have a hand tied, or at least some serious disadvantages in comparison. SO by design, or accident - we're still here this evening.

UBB taught TSI a few lessons I would say - about business focus.

And i'm pretty sure some of the repercussions for their standing up for net access in Canada are still going on. I don't buy the Rogers DHCP issues (couple hundred tickets a day or something?), and the Bell packet loss (another 50+ tickets), and the DSL dropped connections and slow downs (another 100+), and the general jerking around TSI have been put through. And I don't buy this case as being coincidental.

This smacks of a concerted effort by whoever we want to throw stones at, to snuff the will to live out of an independent player who unifies people and fights the incumbents.

And I for one am going to stay fucking unified if I have to be the last one stood here.

Please folks, look at the alteratives. Ask what the others would have done. TSI piss many of you off daily, sometimes they piss me off as well. I'm suffering all types of crap with my connection. They may screw up some billing, they may take an age to answer.... there may be times their reps aren't the politest - or whatever your personal bugbear is. But we are involved here - we talk to them, they listen, they try to do the right thing. Can you say that about Bell or whoever the hell you were with before?

So please, we've got to send a message that this is where it starts and this is where it will end.

mlerner
Premium
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

Actually the DHCP issues have been documented and confirmed due to the way IPs are assigned and the upgrades Rogers has been doing. I would concur on everything else. Packet loss? It's obvious Bell wants to give the worst possible service to Tek customers.

QuantumPimp

join:2012-02-19
Reviews:
·voip.ms
reply to UK_Dave

said by UK_Dave :

This smacks of a concerted effort by whoever we want to throw stones at, to snuff the will to live out of an independent player who unifies people and fights the incumbents.

The same thought crossed my mind.