spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

MrErr

join:2012-01-21

phone power not working, anyone else?

I tried it this afternoon around 12:45 PM CST. I have tried rebooting the granstream device and the router and still would not work. I tried calling up tech support but no one is there. I can get to their website and trying to hook up to tech support through chat, but i am 55 in the queue. Online network status says everything is working fine.

MrErr

OK just got "Andy" on chat. He said that phonepower is down for all customers. We are to pull the plug and power on every 10 minutes until a file can be downloaded and reconfigure the phonepower device.

Texan

@rr.com
reply to MrErr
Phonepower voip also not working and the website is non-responsive as of now Dec. 16, 2012.

pigfarmer

@cableone.net
reply to MrErr
South Central Idaho, no service (device not registered), PP website is not accessible.

SuddenImpact

@cox.net
reply to MrErr
Mine too Im down

MrErr

reply to MrErr
Somehow the website is working for me. I was able to chat with them again and here is the first message i get from the. Apart from this message they don't seem to be responding.

Robert: Right now our servers are trying their best to

register every customer. Although some will not

get accepted, please reboot your device every 10

minutes until the device comes back up. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Just unplug the power cable to the phone adapter for 30 seconds then plug it back in. Give it about 2 to 3 minutes. It should be fine. Please contact us if service is not restored with in 2 hours. Thank you for your patience

MrErr

reply to MrErr
I am connected now.