spc
Search similar:

uniqs
george23
join:2012-06-06

george23

[Anveo] How do set language in Anveo voicemail menus

Hi

How do we set the language in the voicemail menus. I have tried French & Spanish but when you get to check your messages using *97, the system prompts are always english. How do we set them to match the language setting in *Voicemail Box Language = choice ?

I am testing on the free account with no funds in the account. Can this be a limitation because of this ?

Thx

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

Currently all system prompts are in English. I have just sent a feature suggestion to Anveo for system prompts in French and Spanish.
george23

george23

Thx Arne for the quick reply. Do you know if the voicemail is Asterisk based ? May just be a simple task to toogle on...

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen

Premium Member

AFAIK Asterisk is not used by Anveo. They have developed and built the Anveo platform themselves.
dangmoo
join:2012-02-09

dangmoo to george23

to george23
said by george23:

I am testing on the free account with no funds in the account. Can this be a limitation because of this ?

Yes. All voices except 'FREE - English US - female' are premium.

You can contact their excellent support, I'm sure they will give you a taste if you really want to try it.
george23

george23

Dangmoo

But that is not the feature that I am testing out. I am just using the standard stuff....and yes the language is french...but the internals are english.
dangmoo
join:2012-02-09

dangmoo

I believe the red mark near the 'Voicemail Box Language' menu means it's probably not yet working, as Arne Bolen said.
userofdsl
join:2000-07-31
Somerville, MA

2 edits

userofdsl to george23

to george23
You can record your own voicemail prompts. That's what I did, because I didn't like the defaults. I recorded them on my PC and uploaded the files to Anveo, and linked them to the appropriate voicemail functions.

UPDATE:

I did this in the call flow builder, in the voicemail control. I did recordings for the General tab for voicemail greeting (audio recording), and for all items in the Custom Voicemail Prompts tab.
userofdsl

userofdsl

What I did is for people leaving messages, not for people retrieving them.