Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

schmeck

join:2012-12-16
Auburndale, WI
reply to TexasRebel

Re: Gen4/Changes Coming After Jan 1

yes the current gen4 dishes are oval prodelien dishes but hughes put in a large order for raven dishes a while back they use both vendors, there is some definate confusion here as well on the tria,i believe my previous post could be correct about the gen4 maybe pointed @ spaceway for the 5mg plans in the rocky mtn. central region?

dbirdman
Premium,MVM
join:2003-07-07
usa
kudos:5
said by schmeck:

yes the current gen4 dishes are oval prodelien dishes but hughes put in a large order for raven dishes a while back they use both vendors, there is some definate confusion here as well on the tria,i believe my previous post could be correct about the gen4 maybe pointed @ spaceway for the 5mg plans in the rocky mtn. central region?

You are mudding the waters unnecessarily. You said "even if you were on dish tv's east arc the dish's aiming paths would be crossed"

Actually, that should read "only if you were on dish tv's east arc the dish's aiming paths would be crossed"

Otherwise, in all 48 states, it the Dish is pointed to 119 the paths will not be crossed in any location for either ES17 or Spaceway3. The only difference will be how much the two dishes will be part in arc. From Post Falls, ES17 is 16 degrees east of 119, and 95 is 31 degrees east.
--
Motosat self-pointing dishes: .74 meter G74 on 127W, SL-5 HD DirecTV|Hughes HN7000S|Verizon UMW190 Air Card|1990 Blue Bird Wanderlodge Bus "Blue Thunder"|Author of hnFAP-Alert, PC-OPI and DSSatTool

schmeck

Auburndale, WI
I stand corrected thank you, dbirdman

schmeck

Auburndale, WI
reply to dbirdman
which would also explain the obtuse angle that seems so excessive in scottymeads pic for 107. he must be pointed @ spaceway3 95 using a gen4 tria.

schmeck

Auburndale, WI
reply to dbirdman
by the way, qoute me from the correct post. lol