Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mindman

join:2012-12-10
Merritt, BC
reply to TheMG

Re: How to get the Actiontec V2000H?

They are offering that next year... thats what the current 50mpbs package is on from what ive heard... a few techs i talked to @ telus said loop bonding will be released in January.

WhosTheBosch

join:2009-12-02
said by Mindman:

They are offering that next year... thats what the current 50mpbs package is on from what ive heard... a few techs i talked to @ telus said loop bonding will be released in January.

The 50 package is on single and bonded lines. The single lines are available now and the bonded will be available next year.

The V2000H in fact will probably be a worse unit if what I've seen is correct. It's the SAME hardware as the V1000H, with an extra RJ11 input for bonding. The fact that they use the same hardware to do more work could possibly cause problems in the future.

pfak
Premium
join:2002-12-29
Vancouver, BC
said by WhosTheBosch:

The V2000H in fact will probably be a worse unit if what I've seen is correct. It's the SAME hardware as the V1000H, with an extra RJ11 input for bonding. The fact that they use the same hardware to do more work could possibly cause problems in the future.

There's a second core on the BCM6368 SoC that isn't being used on the V1000H, but will be on the V2000H.

That being said, does anyone actually have a V2000H? I was under the impression that they were still being tested out and with not very good results.
--
The more I C, the less I see.