spc
uniqs

AkFubar
Admittedly, A Teksavvy Fan
join:2005-02-28
Toronto CAN.

AkFubar to TwiztedZero

to TwiztedZero

Re: [Twitter] Court Hashtag - for Monday ?

going forward I suggest any talk of strategy should be minimized on this public forum and I think you shouldn't expect TSI to say much either. The bad guys are watching everything.

DocS
@gc.ca

DocS

Anon

Yes, the bad guys are watching and they lost the opening skirmish, SUCKS TO BE YOU!

I love that they actually used the word "Troll" in describing Voltage in the letter.

And as for anyone slamming TSI

1) they went above and beyond
2) if they were in cahoots all they had to do was keep their mouths shut, they robbed Voltage of the element of surprise, in extortion rackets that's a big advantage.
3) They gave everyone the best advice LAWYER UP.
4) They have excellent service and if you're not with them you should be

PS Voltage why not back off now? Why not take all the time and money you're going to spend trying to use the Canadian court system as a piggy bank to bust open and make, y'know good movies? That people would actually pay to see?

No, no, don't tell me your market has been ruined by the Internet the Hobbit just broke how many records? Batman DVD sold how many units? You want to tell me that target market doesn't know something about computers and the Internet? Gosh, it's almost like bittorrents have no impact on sales or something?!!?