share rss forum feed

TSILiz
Premium
join:2012-08-20
kudos:6
reply to Yora

Re: Having read feedback on TekSavvy, perhaps I Rogers better

said by Yora:

Just read problems torontoirish and other posters here posted when they switched from Rogers to TSI. I recently canceled all my accounts with Rogers, basically largely due to the 60B limit on internet. However, it seems that TSI has serious issues, especially related to offering reliable solutions to internet problems. Perhaps better to cancel my Rogers cancellation and stay with them. Also, as I understood, the wireless internet here also has a limit (some1 told me it was unlimited).
Thanks for your posts, guys.

Hi There,

In regards to your worries, there are a few things I would like to clarify. Our cable Internet runs on the same infrastructure as Rogers- now, this means that it is not a wireless network. It is through the cable wiring in the home, if you were having issues with a wireless connection, that would be due to your router and not our service. As long as you have a reliable router, your wireless should work fine. When it comes to our gig caps, if you purchase an unlimited package, it is truly unlimited.

There are many benefits to being with Teksavvy, such as no contracts, no cancellation fees, larger bandwidths, 24/7 technical support, and complete transparency. Although we do have certain situations in which we have to wait 24-48 hours for a Rogers response, and thus can cause that delay in providing a solution, there are just as many customers who have experienced issues have also gotten it resolved in a timely fashion. If you have any questions about our service please feel free to message us anytime, we'd be glad to help!

Liz
--
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."