Coolbrz

join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast
reply to bionicRod

Re: Video Game Violence...again

I've seen mentioned in other places but cant remember where...but the violent game in questions appears to have been Mass Effect, and it was found on the brothers profile, not even the killer. Sheeple are idiots.

I'm not sure if there is another game in question associated with the actual shooter, havent seen anything.

»www.electronista.com/articles/12···nt.acts/

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by Coolbrz:

I've seen mentioned in other places but cant remember where...but the violent game in questions appears to have been Mass Effect, and it was found on the brothers profile, not even the killer. Sheeple are idiots.

I'm not sure if there is another game in question associated with the actual shooter, havent seen anything.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Someone started a "Ban Mass Effect" FB page then change its name to "you N*** got duped" or something of the like after he got subscribers.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
That's a pretty funny story about FB.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to Coolbrz
said by Coolbrz:

Ha! I hadn't seen that. My God people are stupid.