All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
mpetkau32379
join:2012-12-15

mpetkau32379 to effram

to effram

Re: Rogers secretely removes $50 Max Charge on Rocket Hub

I have been having the same issues myself with Rogers. My last 3 bills have gone from $117 to $589. I have gone over my invoices from the last year like 3 times just to make sure and i did not receive any notification myself. I also remember calling Rogers earlier in my contract to confirm how the data scaling worked and remember him telling me that my bill will cap at $117 a month and its considered "unlimited data" (his words). I really hope that I can get in touch with the right people at Rogers to correct this situation.. preferably this Chris guy since the last 4 people i have talked to are just pretty much explaining to me how it works NOW and not listening to a word I say at all.
satfiend9
join:2011-03-29
canada

1 edit

satfiend9

mpetkau32379

CCTS .... as has been mentioned in this thread.
effram
join:2012-11-01
Orangeville, ON

effram to mpetkau32379

to mpetkau32379
said by mpetkau32379:

I have been having the same issues myself with Rogers. My last 3 bills have gone from $117 to $589. I have gone over my invoices from the last year like 3 times just to make sure and i did not receive any notification myself. I also remember calling Rogers earlier in my contract to confirm how the data scaling worked and remember him telling me that my bill will cap at $117 a month and its considered "unlimited data" (his words). I really hope that I can get in touch with the right people at Rogers to correct this situation.. preferably this Chris guy since the last 4 people i have talked to are just pretty much explaining to me how it works NOW and not listening to a word I say at all.

I had the same issue. The only thing that "saved" me was that they couldn't confirm that I had been notified of the change in billing policy.

I suggest talking to a manager via the webchat on Rogers' site. You need to click on "Contact Us" then select "Compliments & Complaints" from the "Account" drop-down menu. If you don't get anywhere with a manager then you can follow the remaining steps.

Even though I was finally able to get it resolved it really seemed like Rogers was dragging their feet on the issue. They probably wanted to get me to pay the latest 500-something bill before they credited my account. I guess I don't have to worry about paying my bill for the next 5 months now.