how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fus1on

join:2012-12-17
Sardis, OH

crystal broadband

I figured I would post my experience in this thread of the last 2 weeks...I'll leave the random internet outages out as I've become desensitized to them by this point

here's a pingtest at 6 pm

this has been normal for the last 2 weeks at this time and this lasts from about 3 pm until 2 am. After then, it seems to be fine. What I don't get is how Adelphia and Time Warner had the infrastructure to not have these problems but Crystal Broadband doesn't? It really feels like this area is stuck with 4th world internet because of a government mandate meanwhile places like New York is pushing for a 1 gbit/s average for the price of my sub-1 mbit down speed.

Gib4500

join:2003-12-08
Sardis, OH

yep... i know exactly what your talking about. Check out my speedtest. the ping is way too high to play online games also.

whatsupdood

@knowledgenet.com
reply to fus1on

Were in sardis and we know where your comin from . Weve been trying to get someone to fix this for a long time now . Join our group theres more of us there. »www.facebook.com/groups/408896485841829/

Gib4500

Sardis, OH
reply to fus1on

9:45pm look how bad the ping is...

Gib4500

Sardis, OH
reply to fus1on

crystal broadband is a complete joke. we've been complaining now for over 6 months, yet they never fix these issues. they kept on telling us recently that in february they were upgrading us. Well now they say they are not sure when it will happen. It bogs down so much in the afternoon to about 1 in the morning so much that you can barely watch a youtube video. There are several of us complaining too. I just wish there was some way to force them to give us an acceptable level of service.