Hank
Searching for a new Frontier
Premium
join:2002-05-21
Burlington, WV
kudos:2
reply to mikedz4

Re: should i switch from comcast for apple gift card

My recommendation is stay with your current provider, the grass is not necessarily greener in the Frontier pasture. Just read a few threads in this forum and you will see what I am talking about.

mikedz4

join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

so i guess there are problems in west virginia. My current provider is charging me $200 a month plus they don't offer a gift card. I could use the gift card for an ipad or ipad mini.

pittpete1

join:2009-06-12

Call Comcast and tell them you are cancelling to go with Frontier.
They will probably send you to retentions and then you will get your deal.

mikedz4

Weirton, WV
reply to Hank

I also heard that verizon left west virginia in shambles neglecting the state in the last few years and frontier is bascially rebuilding the whole state to bring it up to date. Don't know how true that is though.

Hank
Searching for a new Frontier
Premium
join:2002-05-21
Burlington, WV
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

That is the propaganda from Frontier. I am a legacy Frontier customer and I could easily say the same for them. Part of the buy out agreement with the state and the FCC was that Frontier would make improvements to the network that they purchased from Verizon, it did not address the legacy Frontier network. In the rural areas of West Virginia the networks are customarily poor no matter who the carrier is.

Expand your moderator at work

mikedz4

Weirton, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast

Re: should i switch from comcast for apple gift card

Is it normal for two people to tell me different things?
Friday guy on the phone tells me they can waive deposit but need $25 for dish. Didn't ask about gift card
Today lady tells me that they can't waive deposit and no gift card/
Who is right and should I try again tomorrow morning?