spc
Search similar:

uniqs
decifal7
join:2007-03-10
Bon Aqua, TN

decifal7

well

Well.. least someone is getting fiber.. Keeps Kansas city on the list of potential "move to " locations being they have allowed actual fiber competition to arrive...

TN we as far as I know only have chattanooga with their plan, but i'm sure ATT/Comcast are in the process of having it become illegal..

For the consumers best interest of course that is...

miataman
I've attained a PHD in DVR.
Premium Member
join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA

miataman

Premium Member

LOL + OT.... and just what kind of neighborhood is "Dub's Dread" ??
mrjoshuaw
join:2001-12-27
Blue Springs, MO

mrjoshuaw to decifal7

to decifal7
North Kansas City, just on the other side of the river from downtown KC, has had Muni fiber for the past 5 years. Their previous prices were not the best in comparison to other Muni Fiber projects, but it was a heck of a lot better then the main ISP players in their area. They have also recently increased their offerings for business and residential, but I think to get a full gig of service you have to call to get pricing.

They only offer internet service at the time, but in comparison to local ISP's they have good pricing and great customer service. I just took a new job and have not gotten used to paying the inflated prices from other ISP's again!
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to decifal7

to decifal7
You only know of Chattanooga because it was on here. There are many other developments that are larger that never made this site and never made national news. There are many of them in Ohio and other Midwest states. Cleveland, OH actually had 1gig FTTH BEFORE Chattanooga and before Google even decided to play ISP.