spc
uniqs

TS_user
@teksavvy.com

TS_user to CrazyCat

Anon

to CrazyCat

Re: Blog - Copyright Infringement Lawsuit

Mark - if you're reading this still, can you explain what was meant by what is being reported elsewhere, that some clients were mistakenly notified? I have been notified, and I have never heard of this movie, let alone downloaded/uploaded it. I know everyone protests their innocence, but I know the truth - when will people who were mistakenly identified find out?
UK_Dave
join:2011-01-27
Powassan, ON

UK_Dave

Mark - if you're reading this still, can you explain what was meant by what is being reported elsewhere, that some clients were mistakenly notified? I have been notified, and I have never heard of this movie, let alone downloaded/uploaded it. I know everyone protests their innocence, but I know the truth - when will people who were mistakenly identified find out?
--------------------------------------

Hey TS user.

There are two issues as I understand it. Some people who WERE notified are actually NOT on the list of IP's Voltage provided.

Also, some people who WERE NOT notified, actually ARE on the Voltage list.

I'm sure one of the guys at TSI will be addressing this once they are back at camp.

I can understand they need time to get this next notification done properly. After all, they've just gone to court and said that the amount of time pressure they were under, led to mistakes. That was enough for adjournment till Jan 14th.

It is possible you may have been notified in error.

It is also possible you have been CORRECTLY identified by TSI as being on Voltage's list. But that Voltage's list is wrong.

This is the basis of what is being fought for here.