Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to loosedobbs

Re: Sell the Gardiner Expressway - Adam Vaughn

said by loosedobbs:

said by Paolo:

i think conrad miller should have uploaded it to the province when he had a chance. the province handles their infastructure much better than a single municipality

said by Paolo:

i think conrad miller should have uploaded it to the province when he had a chance. the province handles their infastructure much better than a single municipality

He tried his best. That one cent campaign. So when he couldn't control his spending habit(mainly paying his Union worker buddies) he came up with Land transfer tax. Yey More money for union.

@loosebowelsdobbs

Do you run a business?
Do you like the fact that people have decent paying jobs to afford your goods & services?
I thought not... on both counts.

Sounds like you're a big fan of indentured servitude.

loosedobbs

join:2006-06-13
Toronto

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by loosedobbs:

said by Paolo:

said by Paolo:

He tried his best. That one cent campaign. So when he couldn't control his spending habit(mainly paying his Union worker buddies) he came up with Land transfer tax. Yey More money for union.

@loosebowelsdobbs

Do you run a business?
Do you like the fact that people have decent paying jobs to afford your goods & services?
I thought not... on both counts.

Sounds like you're a big fan of indentured servitude.

You make no sense comrade. But continue.
Expand your moderator at work