VOIPoTim
VOIPo.com
Premium,VIP
join:2006-06-06
Newport Beach, CA
kudos:3

VOIPo Owner

Hi Michael,

I'm the owner of VOIPo and saw this review.

I'm very sorry to hear that you had issues with our service. If you're interested, please contact me at tim @ voipo.com (or PM me on this site) and provide your VOIPo phone number. I'd be happy to have a support supervisor review your account and support history to make sure that we've tried everything to correct your issues.

There are many variables that go into how well VoIP wells for someone (ISP, home network setup, etc), so I can't make any promises since it could be a case where our service just isn't a good fit for your particular setup, but I can at least have a supervisor work with you to be 100% sure we tried everything on our end to see if we can resolve your issues (we have a lot of things we can tweak for different situations).

Again if you'd like me to arrange this, feel free to e-mail me at tim @voipo.com with your VOIPo phone number and I'll be happy to set it up for you.

Thanks for your business and again sorry to hear that you've had issues. I hope you'll give us the chance to resolve them.

Best Regards,

Timothy Dick
Founder/CEO
VOIPo.com