sailor
Premium
join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6
reply to capdjq

Re: [NFL] Week 15 Games Discussion

said by capdjq:

He didn't bench him when he cost the Jets a playoff spot in 2011.
He didn't bench him when Greg McElroy bailed him out against Arizona.
He didn't bench him when he threw four interceptions against the Titans with a playoff spot potentially on the line.
This time, enough is enough. Rex Ryan should be fired for his stubborn refusal to bench Mark Sanchez.
There simply isn't an excuse this time. The defense was excellent. The Titans did everything in their power to hand the Jets the game. An excellent special teams play put the Jets in position to win.
But Sanchez still single-handedly managed to lose the game, and Ryan has to pay for that.

Yep

»Re: [NFL] Week 12 Games Discussion

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia

said by sailor:

said by capdjq:

He didn't bench him when he cost the Jets a playoff spot in 2011.
He didn't bench him when Greg McElroy bailed him out against Arizona.
He didn't bench him when he threw four interceptions against the Titans with a playoff spot potentially on the line.
This time, enough is enough. Rex Ryan should be fired for his stubborn refusal to bench Mark Sanchez.
There simply isn't an excuse this time. The defense was excellent. The Titans did everything in their power to hand the Jets the game. An excellent special teams play put the Jets in position to win.
But Sanchez still single-handedly managed to lose the game, and Ryan has to pay for that.

Yep

I'll 2nd that one. time to shake things up. If Sanchez is not gone for next season, I'm burning all my paraphernalia .
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......