ismailysi00

Anon

[General] linksys spa2102

i need help to unlock linksys spa2102-an please
SebastianLee
join:2011-11-17
Roswell, GA

SebastianLee

Did you get it from a service provider? If so which one. I think there is a user here that provides unlocking service (dogface ?). Or you can try yourself, if you have some expertise in wireshark, backtrack etc. You'll need to find out where it is downloading its cfg file (just and fyi its an XML file) from. Grab the cfg file from where ever its coming from. If you are really really lucky the file won't be encrypted and you find the password. If it is encrypted well then it gets a bit harder

dbmaven
There's no shortage
Mod
join:1999-10-26
Sty in Sky

dbmaven to ismailysi00

Mod

to ismailysi00
Did you take the time to read this on-going thread?

»[Unlock] Unlocking Linksys SPA2102 adapter
ismailysi
join:2012-12-18

ismailysi

Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopeful
ismailysi

ismailysi to dbmaven

to dbmaven
Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopful
ismailysi

ismailysi to SebastianLee

to SebastianLee
Iam willing to pay some fee
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704 to ismailysi

Premium Member

to ismailysi
said by ismailysi:

Thanks for your respond i bought it from ebay i dont know the provider beside i am kinda new to this never stuck with locked device if any instraction will hopful

Read the thread suggested earlier and it may have some useful information for you.
»[Unlock] Unlocking Linksys SPA2102 adapter
said by ismailysi:

I am willing to pay some fee

DogFace05 has done this unlocking for many people, unfortunately he has not been here in several months.