« Out Of TouchSue TSI »
This is a sub-selection from Voltage TSI
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

jc10098 to UK_Dave

to UK_Dave

Re: Voltage TSI

UK_DAVE,

I'd rather go down with a fight than walking away with a tail between my legs. Some issues require people to take a stance. I would hope if this is going to hurt TSI, they'd set up a fund so people can donate to offset the legal expenses.

You'd be amaze at how quickly people open their wallets and give generously when they see an erosion of their rights. You've got to remember, wars aren't often won by rulings but through hearts and minds. Even if a single battle is lost, enough public outcry can still change course.
UK_Dave
join:2011-01-27
Powassan, ON

UK_Dave

I'd rather go down with a fight than walking away with a tail between my legs.
----------------------------------------------

I'd rather fight the most effective campaign available to win the war.

TSI fighting this is not the most effective campaign.

Sure it looks the prettiest and most impressive, with all the drums, flags, and trumpets, and the stamping of horses hooves. The Light Brigade looked magnificent charging those cannons in 1854.

As I said earlier: "There's none so bent on violence in a conflict, as the armchair General."

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by UK_Dave:

TSI fighting this is not the most effective campaign.

I'm beginning to see the light on this - especially in light of the fact they were there on Monday and didn't just hand over the data with a whimper. They should at least put up a little resistance, in terms of Voltage's bona fides.

Things will get interesting in the coming months.

They know not with whom they've fscked.

Mike

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz

MVM

It seems like they plan to let CIPPIC fight that battle for them. Despite their official reasons, I get the feeling that they wanted the request to give CIPPIC time to intervene more than for errors they've found.
jc10098
join:2002-04-10

1 recommendation

jc10098 to UK_Dave

to UK_Dave
Well the armchair General I might, TSI is still putting up a valiant effort. Again, I imagine they will win backers and proponents to the cause. You never know when a small voice can be heard from afar. Never underestimate the power of a lot of little people unifying into powerhouse.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz
said by Guspaz:

It seems like they plan to let CIPPIC fight that battle for them. Despite their official reasons, I get the feeling that they wanted the request to give CIPPIC time to intervene more than for errors they've found.

It seems that way, yes. And if that was the plan all along... well... it won't be the first time I looked like a horse's ass and Marc can feel free to fire over a crap sandwich.

Mike
« Out Of TouchSue TSI »
This is a sub-selection from Voltage TSI