how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kapatha

join:2010-09-25

1 edit

[Internet] Unplugged by mistake, I still have to wait

Hey, before I start, I did call twice customer service and tech support and tried in vain to talk to a manager (in both dept), so finally after 1 hour and 45 mins on the phone, I still have no internet.

Let's Tarantino it, back track
-I ordered Dec10th Fibe25
-Tech came to my house Dec15th, tested and no go,to far to have it
-Kept Fibe15 (current service for many years)
-Had service Saturday+ Sunday and Monday...then bam internet cut monday night (around 22:00 ish).....

Regardless of who I talk to they cannot fix it.... so Dec 19th before midnight is current answer I got.....

ruggs

join:2012-03-26
Ontario

Sounds like a possible issue with your port being turned off

urbang33k

join:2010-02-13
Canada
kudos:1
reply to kapatha

or your port has been set to 25meg now in error.

kapatha

join:2010-09-25

I tried to call a 3rd time but was to much ...last rep i got really tried to help ....

the order for the F25 was not even cancelled, so they went ahead to turn off the Fibe15 and push the Fibe25 instead ..... just frustrating to have the CSR tell you (I can't find any managers) or (the manager is not in yet) .....sigh .... and why as a customer should I tell them how to do things ? gap in their process , left hand forgot to talk to right hand

I managed to have help from a friend at Bell, he told me he had a new internal web site to take care of theses things...someone is supposed to call me tomorrow.

I did get a credit for 7 days for 10,72 cents, go me!

good thing i got my phone to surf the interwebz

thanks everyone

RickStep
Premium
join:2002-11-25
Hamilton, ON
kudos:1

said by kapatha:

I tried to call a 3rd time but was to much ...last rep i got really tried to help ....

Post in the Bell Canada Direct forun here:

»Bell Canada Direct

Trust them.

They really are good at getting issues fixed.

Rick