spc
uniqs
jchl89
join:2004-03-04
Rosemead, CA

jchl89 to dslx_nick

to dslx_nick

Re: Uverse to DSLX

Thank you very much. I knew DSLextreme was on top of their customer service, especially you dslx_nick. I really appreciate all your effort put in to this.

It seems now, just that AT&T has an "error" in their pricing negotiated with DSLx, then passed on to me. Hopefully you can work your magic with the sales dept and att in getting the correct pricing displayed.

Thanks

dslx_nick
ISP Employee
join:2011-12-24
Chatsworth, CA

dslx_nick

ISP Employee

It's not really an error; $24.95 is a standard annual rate for many areas for 3.0 Mbps. But, will see.

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
TP-Link TD-8616
Asus RT-AC66U B1
Netgear FR114P

NormanS to jchl89

MVM

to jchl89
said by jchl89:

It seems now, just that AT&T has an "error" in their pricing negotiated with DSLx, then passed on to me.

I don't know what price DSLX negotiated with AT&T for the 3.0 Mbps service; but I had 'at&t Yahoo! HSI Pro', AT&T's 3.0 Mbs service, for the longest time. First got it around 2005 as an upgrade from Express (1.5 Mbps) for $17.95. After a year it went up to $24.95. By the time I quit AT&T (April, 2011), the price had been raised to $33 a month, with another hike looming to $35 a month.

You may not think $24.95 is a fair price for 3.0 Mbps, but if DSLX can get it for you, that is better than I was able to get from AT&T after the price hike to $33.