Search similar:

uniqs
cebjr_2007
join:2007-08-04
Bluford, IL

cebjr_2007

[Exede] Just got this letter from DISH!

Click for full size
I think it's some good news, I don't know if any body else has gotten one of these yet but I thought I would post it....

wm4bama
join:2012-05-10
Goodwater, AL

wm4bama

Several Dish/Exede customers have posted this on the wldblueworld.com forum and most say they are cancelling their Dish contract and going directly with WB/Exede because Dish will not offer the Late Night Free Zone (LNFZ) from midnight-5am when Exede-direct customers have unlimited and unmetered usage.

The DishNet plans, for example the 10/10 plan, offers 10GB anytime but limits your late night zone to another 10GB's..

Exede-direct has no limits for the LNFZ...

Read all the posts in this thread:

»wildblueworld.com/forum/ ··· p?t=6648

compuguybna
join:2009-06-17
Nashville, TN

compuguybna to cebjr_2007

to cebjr_2007
looks like they are adopting Hughesnet Gen4 type of billing.
Even the mention of "anytime and bonus" periods/usage makes it seem so.
since Dish ownes Hughesnet, looks like a conversion....Even though you are on exede/viasat.
DrStrangLov
join:2012-03-28

DrStrangLov

said by compuguybna:

looks like they are

Adopting a practice that might increase their revenue stream, and "equalizing" differences from product A and B.

Question will be if first time consumers will have a choice to choose product A or B, and if so, without CSR peddling a preferred provider.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

said by DrStrangLov:

said by compuguybna:

looks like they are

Adopting a practice that might increase their revenue stream, and "equalizing" differences from product A and B.

Question will be if first time consumers will have a choice to choose product A or B, and if so, without CSR peddling a preferred provider.

I am sure Hughes will become the preferred provider, which will suck for new Dish internet subscribers.

bak2sat
@wildblue.net

bak2sat

Anon

I wish that they would let me out of that contract i signed....

Oh well at least I get 10 gigs of nighttime use as of right now we arent getting squat!