Radio_Guy
Field Engineer
Premium
join:2010-01-20
Clive, IA
reply to MediacomChad

Re: [IA] Mediacom usage meter not working

said by MediacomChad:

There are some issues being worked out with the system. Usually just logging out and trying again later will result in the proper amount being listed. If you are still having an issue after that I can get this reported.

I tried looging out and back on, it still reads 4.9G. Any thoughts?
--
The bitterness of poor quality lingers longer than the sweetness of low cost. (usually)

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118
I just checked it from our admin portal and it is not showing 4.9G but slightly more. Can you check yours?

Radio_Guy
Field Engineer
Premium
Clive, IA
I just checked now. Here is what it reads:

1% used 99% left with 31 days remaining this month
4.9 GB of 250 GB used
--
The bitterness of poor quality lingers longer than the sweetness of low cost. (usually)

Radio_Guy
Field Engineer
Premium
Clive, IA
reply to MediacomChad
Another clue to the puzzle. Below the usage meter is this statement:

"Data usage above as measured by Mediacom as of 10/2/2012 19:19. Note that recent usage may not be included in this amount due to routine or other delays in data usage aggregation and reporting."

A two and a half month delay in data usage aggregation and reporting seems a little excessive to me.
--

Radio_Guy
Field Engineer
Premium
Clive, IA
reply to MediacomChad
Here is what it says today. MediacomChad, could you please check and see if it matches what you see through your portal?

1% used 99% left with 29 days remaining this month
4.9 GB of 250 GB used
--

MediacomChad
Premium,VIP
Gulf Breeze, FL
We are aware of the delay in reporting and are working to make sure it updates to the correct amount.

Radio_Guy
Field Engineer
Premium
Clive, IA
It's been over a month since I last posted about this and I am still getting out of date numbers as of this morning:

1% used 99% left with 20 days remaining this month
4.9 GB of 250 GB used

"Data usage above as measured by Mediacom as of 10/2/2012 19:19. Note that recent usage may not be included in this amount due to routine or other delays in data usage aggregation and reporting."

Mediacomchad - Where are we at with getting this going again?
Thanks.
--

MediacomChad
Premium,VIP
Gulf Breeze, FL
I am still working on this issue.