join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

1 recommendation

PX Eliezer704 to The Wiz

Premium Member

to The Wiz

Re: I Switched to Cable Phone service and I'm Glad

said by The Wiz:

As for the voip service providers, discussed in the voip tech. forum, they are nothing more than a waste of time and money that seem to be plagued with issues.

So you have gone to Comcast, officially voted as the worst company for customer service.
»lifehacker.com/5954084/w ··· -comcast
said by The Wiz:

As for the voip service providers, discussed in the voip tech. forum, they are nothing more than a waste of time and money that seem to be plagued with issues.

I can't speak for users of other providers, but now that the 100-year hurricane is done and the DDoS terrorists have been vanquished, I have no issues with CallCentric's excellent service.

And users of many other providers such as Voipo, Anveo, FlowRoute, Localphone, Ooma, FutureNine, and more, have no issues either.
said by The Wiz:

Coming in to a forum devoted to independent VoIP service, and slamming the entire concept, takes brass balls.

I congratulate you on the ultimate trolling.
druber
join:2000-04-11
Stow, MA

druber

I'm also amused by the implication that if he has to call comcast doesn't have their CSRs reading from a script. LOL...