averagedude
join:2002-01-30
San Diego, CA

averagedude to REITOwner

to REITOwner

Re: Take this analogy further

said by REITOwner :

Let's take this analogy further.....
I am an investor/owner of several dozen strip malls and shopping centers. They have all kinds of stores in them from banks, hairdressers, convenience stores/bodegas, clothes stores, etc. One or a few of them are selling knock off clothes and merchandise along with all the legit stuff they sell. If we extend this analogy, I as the owner of the strip malls would be responsible for policing all my tenants to make sure that they are only selling legit stuff and no knockoffs.

How in heck would you expect me to do this? I would have to hire a team of investigators and experts who could spot fakes from the real stuff. Then we would have to continually check on the tenants. Who is going to bear the cost of this -- certainly not me, my tenants or their shoppers!

I wish I could get someone else to do my day job for me for free and I still get paid in full for a days work - now that would be awesome!
patronanejo
join:2009-09-10
EC2R 8AH

patronanejo

said by averagedude:

I wish I could get someone else to do my day job for me for free and I still get paid in full for a days work - now that would be awesome!

When justice is served, they will be required to compensate everyone for the services and labours they have extorted over the years.

Without a court order, they are not entitled to anyone's cooperation. Fuck doing their job for them, they aren't even entitled to sympathy.
« Ridiculous...
This is a sub-selection from Take this analogy further