uniqs
ssavoy
Premium Member
join:2007-08-16
Dallas, PA

ssavoy

Premium Member

Telcos

It's a very expensive service I'm not sure many would switch to unless Frontier really drops the ball. Oh wait.

How much longer does Frontier have in areas where they aren't the monopoly? They're just an internet and landline phone company. Landlines are dying and DSL is already dated. Maybe they'll become a Dish reseller and become "Frontier" satellite TV. Oh wait, that industry isn't doing too well either.

So long, Frontier. Your lack of network investment will be your demise.

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium Member
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
·Consolidated Com..

spewak

Premium Member

said by ssavoy:

It's a very expensive service I'm not sure many would switch to unless Frontier really drops the ball. Oh wait.

How much longer does Frontier have in areas where they aren't the monopoly? They're just an internet and landline phone company. Landlines are dying and DSL is already dated. Maybe they'll become a Dish reseller and become "Frontier" satellite TV. Oh wait, that industry isn't doing too well either.

So long, Frontier. Your lack of network investment will be your demise.

I could NOT have typed it better, or in a nicer way!
Frontier, long ago, just decided financially to take the lowest of the low roads and now, finally, are going to get their asses handed to them. I don't think the uptake for Verizon will be that spectacular, but they will steal back some frontier customers.

redxii
Mod
join:2001-02-26
Michigan

redxii to ssavoy

Mod

to ssavoy
Frontier is already reselling Hughesnet. They gave up on new DSL deployments.

Other than dial-up my only choices are 3G (Verizon) or Satellite. Verizon says they're gonna have 100% of their 3G footprint on LTE, we'll just see about that..