spc
uniqs
Maze
join:2006-02-02
USA, NYC

Maze to SparkChaser

to SparkChaser

Re: I don't want to hand over my deep personal information

I use my Bank Account and don't have a Credit Card but was thinking of getting one.

SparkChaser
Premium Member
join:2000-06-06
Downingtown, PA

SparkChaser

Premium Member

Okay, maybe that's the difference. I just have a CC.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Maze

Premium Member

to Maze
said by Maze:

I use my Bank Account and don't have a Credit Card but was thinking of getting one.

You could use a credit/debit card as well as a plain old CC.
Maze
join:2006-02-02
USA, NYC

Maze

Thank You so much Snakeoil actually I'm considering now my options of what to do. Likely, I'm simply going to probably get a Debit Card with my Bank. They have all my personal information on file anyway. As for Ebay I have done a little bit of looking and it can be substitutied with many ways; That is including with other suggestions received here. So, I'm no longer bothered by this in a way.

I will probably still write to my Local Representatives regarding urging them to pass new Laws to guarantee Cloud Providers Responsibilities including limiting Data to Countries that do not follow American laws (those who handle Financial, or sensitive Data) and they shall be steep. That is if a Privacy, or Security breach occurs. Regardless if the Services are Free or not. Unless of course the user for whatever reason failed to take reasonable precautions.

I must admit I'm working on a couple of Ideas on one of my Computers. Even then I have taken the Computer offline after installing (Cad, Engineering Applications, Circuit Simulators)until I can Patent my ideas and submit them for development. What is worse is that in the future they are saying that Computers as a private and local machine in entirety are going away not right away of course I know. So, now in this instance lets say the Inventors/Innovators are forced to use Software as a Service remotely. Now, I have been reading just today online that even NASA and its walking, large Brains of Brainacs experienced "issues" with networked machines. This is not the ordinary people this is one of the smarest People living.

If the Cloud gets hacked even with a strong Encryption; or simply a bad employee in the future somewhere bam goes the intellectual Property stored somewhere else. The only upside is for well resourced Private Companies; those who can run a private cloud will probably be spared the disadvantages of the cloud. I certainly would not have a desire to use AutoCad/Blender, Tina/Circuit Wizard/ktechlab, Eagle/Xcircuit/ so on on over a cloud computer. Especially doing something like that on a Tablet would not be easy.

Thanks Though again to you,
for others I also don't need anymore help and those who offered suggestions for me. Thank You. I was having a panic anxiety Attack after opening my PayPal Page/ Email!