Search similar:

uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Exodus

to Exodus

Re: [game] Adventure Time

Did u miss trust KrisNs info the whole time ?

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
I also can't believe you guys let me live this long with my dumb claim of bus driver of the dead. That's such a stupid role.

But GG, the ending was especially nail-biting.

And thanks Kris, enjoy the vacation!

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Much zaniness ensued, as is par for the course in the Land of Ooo.

Thanks KrisT and enjoy your vacation.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Thanks everyone. I plan to hunt the dangerous squirrel. I know, I know...it's dangerous. Especially alone. But I'll overcome my fear of their mighty bite and leaping abilities by remembering your strength and stoic resolve in playing this game. If I don't come back, remember me as I was; not as food for the tree rats.

Oh, and Gogg, you protected the Cop Night 1 and kept him alive.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Have fun!

Thanks for letting me kill meng!

lol

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

Did u miss trust KrisNs info the whole time ?

Not the whole time, but I felt the huge need to make sure I trusted him before I could discuss anything.

When he sent me wording by Jim that was the same thing he sent me , I knew he was legit.

Jim made a huge mistake by discussing the game with people who were dead.

Jim7
Premium Member
join:2003-02-10

Jim7

Premium Member

Yup.
Loose lips sink ships or at least make them take on water.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

It's okay Jim, you're still our favourite hobo, even if the bottle makes you talk too much.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Exodus

to Exodus
It looks like it was effective enough.

I think a better emphisis that KrisN WAS THE COP and your were getting info would have lead to a better anaylsis of the ekster role and KrisN / Meng swap story.

If you prove KrisN was town and you your self are town there is no way both of you could have been resurrected which means meng was the intended target and Ekster is full of shit.

Hindsight is 20/20. You did much better than I would have with the role. I would have made us all commit suicide LOL.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
Fat bunch of good it did us when he committed seppuku.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom
You had such an unlucky role for late game.

Good try!

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
For the record, Town Actor is the worst role in the history of roles. That is all.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
Thanks, I wonder if I had sacrificed myself when we were at 5 if we would have won. Arch wouldn't have voted for Ant, so ekster would have been the next choice. Ah, well played ekster!

Thanks for hosting Kris, as frustrating as this game was at times, it was really done!
Brom

Brom

Premium Member

Also, the fact that mafia killed no one Nights 6 and 7 is for shame!

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

Just for full disclosure, I threw the three guns in there to speed the game along. That wasn't quite fair, but I wanted the game to end before I went on vacation.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom
I don't think it would have mattered.

There was no definite way of knowing her allegiance and I don't think her role was any nicer to this situation. But she may have thrown a bit more of a fit here at the end.

KrisN's list.
Man some lucky ass mafia. Thats for sure.

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
USA

Chaplain to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

Also, the fact that mafia killed no one Nights 6 and 7 is for shame!

When I saw you post the shenanigans regarding no night kills and not being able to no lynch more than once, I felt bad for a second. Then I remembered I was going on vacation and the bad feeling went away. I then remembered that shenanigans is my friend's favorite word. Shenanigans. LOL!

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Hahaha no worries, have a nice weekend all!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Have a nice weekend and Kris have a great hunting vacation.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

3 edits

DrModem to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

Man some lucky ass mafia. Thats for sure.

Not luck. Or even surprising. Mafia always wins informationless mafia, for obvious reasons.

This was not a good game at all. It was incredibly biased towards a mafia win. Let me count the ways:

The town reviver was not told he was the one blocking all the VITAL death information. True, tmod did put the suspicion out there as an afterthought, but there was no way for him to know because it was a hidden part of his role. And no town in it's right mind that is in the situation of having to hunt down an info blocker through more or less random lynches is going to kill the only role that can help them offset the losses it causes. This was probably the most fatal flaw in this game's design, and is related to all the others.

There should not have been dual revivers. The mafia reviver coupled with the ignorant town reviver and lack of death info only served to cause chaos among the town, pushing the already absurd mafia advantage even higher.

The cop being a traditional cop and even further, stuck to a list produced at the beginning of the game once again added a boost the incredible mafia advantage. Why? Because the cop couldn't react to any suspicions produced during each day, instead being forced to play the game not against the mafia as the game goes on but against random.org before anything even happened. And then there was a GF, compounding the cop's already bad predicament.

I boo this game. Sorry Kris.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I meant the order of KrisNs list.

Ant
Meng
Ekster

All at the bottom and all last till late game.
I would say that was luck as the list was proposed at the beginning.

Unless of course Jim knew the list order.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

said by f0rtys3ven:

KrisN jumps on the sword day 1 as cop.

EPIC!

This, shame on your Krisnatharok

Too bad, you all followed Antonica off the cliff, town deserved this loss.

Hope you learned your lesson about her "gut feelings."

She single-handedly handed mafia the game on day 1.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

You would have only gotten one mafia within a reasonable time, and he's the one who died due to his own screwup anyway(He confessed to you, even, so technically you still got him). Most likely you would never have gotten to ekster, due simply to his distance way down on the list (Night 10) so the block on him was mostly irrelevant. Meningitis was undetectable by you.

Antonica didn't lead anyone off a cliff. You told everyone to come to the cliff and watch as you jumped off yourself through no provocation.

There are many ways you could have avoided your lynch, but you instead encouraged it through your freakout reaction to the pressure.

The fact is, even though YOU screwed up, you still got Jim dead or alive. And he was the only one you were going to get.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

It's hard to deter someone who comes out of the gate demanding your lynch. I wasn't going to roleclaim or I'd be dead the next night.

I tried to get her to consider other possible explanations, but her overly simplistic view of a CG preempted all discussion, so I just said fuck it and threw in the towel.

Happy about still getting Jim though. I don't think he counted on the fact Arch would be back.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

No one spoke up about the switch, had to go with whatever info I have at the time.

Also town deserved to lose, it was pretty obvious about Jim being mafia and other mafia, and people refused to see it.

GG.