Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to DrModem

to DrModem

Re: [game] Adventure Time

I meant the order of KrisNs list.

Ant
Meng
Ekster

All at the bottom and all last till late game.
I would say that was luck as the list was proposed at the beginning.

Unless of course Jim knew the list order.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

said by f0rtys3ven:

KrisN jumps on the sword day 1 as cop.

EPIC!

This, shame on your Krisnatharok

Too bad, you all followed Antonica off the cliff, town deserved this loss.

Hope you learned your lesson about her "gut feelings."

She single-handedly handed mafia the game on day 1.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem

Premium Member

You would have only gotten one mafia within a reasonable time, and he's the one who died due to his own screwup anyway(He confessed to you, even, so technically you still got him). Most likely you would never have gotten to ekster, due simply to his distance way down on the list (Night 10) so the block on him was mostly irrelevant. Meningitis was undetectable by you.

Antonica didn't lead anyone off a cliff. You told everyone to come to the cliff and watch as you jumped off yourself through no provocation.

There are many ways you could have avoided your lynch, but you instead encouraged it through your freakout reaction to the pressure.

The fact is, even though YOU screwed up, you still got Jim dead or alive. And he was the only one you were going to get.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

It's hard to deter someone who comes out of the gate demanding your lynch. I wasn't going to roleclaim or I'd be dead the next night.

I tried to get her to consider other possible explanations, but her overly simplistic view of a CG preempted all discussion, so I just said fuck it and threw in the towel.

Happy about still getting Jim though. I don't think he counted on the fact Arch would be back.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

No one spoke up about the switch, had to go with whatever info I have at the time.

Also town deserved to lose, it was pretty obvious about Jim being mafia and other mafia, and people refused to see it.

GG.