MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

1 edit

MartinM to PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

to PX Eliezer704

Re: [Voip.ms] Survey / Feedback on restructuring Geo Locations.

Let's not get this off topic and derail the thread from its primary objective. All providers have problems at some point. (Hurricane, Data Center failures, [D]DoS).

We're seeking feedback from active customers about their opinion of the possibility of having fewer POP's, not another debate about geo location vs call centric, this has been beaten to death by fanatics of both sides.

Blunderbuss
@fastwebserver.de

Blunderbuss

Anon

My feedback is that I would like to see two or three servers that will automatically failover and work in such a way that I do not have to change the settings in my ata or on the voip.ms panel when the connection changes to another server.

Each server will have a potentially infinite capacity simply by plugging in another drive or box or whatever it is that it takes to expand the capacity.

If you get a ddos attack your super servers will hardly notice it; your customers will not notice it at all.

The servers will be as reliable as a pots line.

I will be happy to pay higher fees for this.
DSLR98004
join:2012-07-16
Bellevue, WA

DSLR98004 to MartinM

to MartinM
MartinM: I support your plan. I live just outside of Seattle, but Houston is my primary POP (with Los Angeles as my fallback).