uniqs

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to donoreo

to donoreo

Re: Just not feeling it this year

When Christmas doesn't come, it feels weird. I know the feeling well. I have a bunch of family issues (mostly health related) bubbling away. It is not easy. I have found that if I take things as they come, it seems to go a lot better. I cut my wife slack. She does the same for me. Enjoying the kids is a good strategy. This year, all our kids are gone, for the first time, but our son and his wife will be joining us on Christmas Day.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

said by DKS:

When Christmas doesn't come, it feels weird. I know the feeling well. I have a bunch of family issues (mostly health related) bubbling away. It is not easy. I have found that if I take things as they come, it seems to go a lot better. I cut my wife slack. She does the same for me. Enjoying the kids is a good strategy. This year, all our kids are gone, for the first time, but our son and his wife will be joining us on Christmas Day.

Sorry to hear about the health issues in your family... Two weeks ago my Uncle in Saint John, NB had a malignant tumour removed from his pancreas, they also removed his spleen and gall bladder. A week later his incision started to itch and became inflamed... He found out he now has cellulitis which can turn to flesh eating disease...

My cousin Kathy, named after my Mom is 36 year old school teacher. Last week she was having chest pains and was admitted into the hospital because she has a blood clot in her heart. She had invited my family to her place for Christmas supper...

Life sucks...