uniqs
share rss forum feed

Telco

join:2008-12-19
Reviews:
·Callcentric
reply to IPPlanMan

Re: AT&T is so far behind....

AT&T's fallback is a farce anyway. What percentage of their users on their network are able to reach over 21+Mb/s?

In numerous speedtest I have conducted in a HSPA+ area, where I actually also had more bars of AT&T, there was no speed difference. During peaks times att comes to a grinding halt.

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
kudos:1

1 recommendation

AT&T's real problem is that *CALL FAILED*

Oh, sorry. I know how anno- *CALL FAILED*

AT&T should throw a couple of Lincolns toward fixing their drop- *CALL FAILED*

IPPlanMan
Holy Cable Modem Batman

join:2000-09-20
Washington, DC
kudos:1
reply to Telco

said by Telco:

AT&T's fallback is a farce anyway. What percentage of their users on their network are able to reach over 21+Mb/s?

In numerous speedtest I have conducted in a HSPA+ area, where I actually also had more bars of AT&T, there was no speed difference. During peaks times att comes to a grinding halt.

Exactly. Are we expected to believe in six months that AT&T's fallback network will be better than Verizon's primary and completely deployed LTE network, which overlays its entire 3G footprint?

Not buying it AT&T... Not by a mile.
--
"We're going to start at one end of (Fallujah), and we're not going to stop until we get to the other. If there's anybody left when that happens, we're going to turn around and we're going to go back and finish it."
Lt. Col. Pete Newell: 1st Inf. US Army

bobjohnson
Premium
join:2007-02-03
Orlando, FL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·T-Mobile US
·Sprint Mobile Br..
reply to Telco

I find myself personally talking to alot of Verizon subs and they breakup and seem to have more issues than AT&T in this area. I also hear alot more complaints about Verizon and T-Mobile than anything else as well. It all depends on where you are I suppose.