uniqs
share rss forum feed

ceel3665

join:2012-12-19
New York, NY

China Peoples Rep

Hello:

Hello

China Peoples Rep is a scam. The website they have is bogus and Marcy Curtis (Xioa Rong Hu) is a crook. I never received any e-mail confirmations from this company stating they shipped the merchandise but I did receive two sponges which I am sure one had a valid USPS tracking number. I would e-mail Marcy Curtis at (MarcyCurtis@gmail.com) and should would never respond.

The post office indicated the box was left on my door (as so many people experienced this) but its a bogus lie. Once I caught on I called my credit card company and Paypal and told them of the scam which protected me. Then Marcy Curtis (I assume) tried to recharge the amount stating they sent the item which is a lie. They should be prosecuted for fraud.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT WEBSITE AND DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium
join:2005-03-14
Putnam, CT
kudos:4

Maybe buy your sponges from a local grocery store?

garys_2k
Premium
join:2004-05-07
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Callcentric
·callwithus
reply to ceel3665

said by ceel3665:

The post office indicated the box was left on my door (as so many people experienced this) but its a bogus lie.

So, you're saying that the U.S. Postal Service is in on the scam, too?

Whip

join:2009-01-23
Califon, NJ
reply to ceel3665

Were they contraceptive sponges? There might be some DNA and you could clone her.

JustBurnt

@rr.com
reply to ceel3665

said by ceel3665:

Hello:

Hello

China Peoples Rep is a scam. The website they have is bogus and Marcy Curtis (Xioa Rong Hu) is a crook. I never received any e-mail confirmations from this company stating they shipped the merchandise but I did receive two sponges which I am sure one had a valid USPS tracking number. I would e-mail Marcy Curtis at (MarcyCurtis@gmail.com) and should would never respond.

I would think the use of a GMail email should have been your first clue, the use of a European(American) sounding name for a a person in China should have been the second.