Premium Member

to Jobbie

Re: BF3 Official Thread

said by Jobbie:

Alright,

I bought BF3 last night.

I am 20 pages behind.

What should I do now?

PLAY. When I stopped playing, no one gun was OP, so as a newbie, you're on the level of almost everyone else.

The real separator is optics. Any gun with optics is more accurate than any other gun without, so pick a weapon you like and stick with it to unlock all of its goodies.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

No gun is OP is true. It all comes down to what you like in the weapon you have. A gun that shoots fast, or hits hard, or is more long range etc...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I am going to try it without any weapon addons and start grinding for them. It should be fun. How does the group thing works should I give you my Origin ID?

I think I only have KrisN on my list.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

You can add me Mattrix2 though I only get on from time to time due to time restrictions atm with the wifey. If you see me in a game you can join me or visa versa. If there is room in the squad the game will group us if not we can join an emty squad. I don't talk much gotta SHOOOOOTTT!!!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Sounds good to me. I will look for you guys as soon as the game gets all patched up.
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

This game is awesome.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

What maps have you been playing? I'm really liking the new aftermath maps.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Oh I just started the campaign, I will get into multiplayer over the loooong weekend.

My Origin ID is: Jobaq

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

No one plays BF3 for the single player--it sucks royally since it tries to be a COD clone as a scripted shooters. MP is much better.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS

said by Krisnatharok:

No one plays BF3 for the single player--it sucks royally since it tries to be a COD clone as a scripted shooters. MP is much better.

Unless you8 get a hacker on. I played a round of Metro this AM. Sniper made 158 kills in one round. Unreal.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I just played for like 20 mins(didn't do any wow, I was so tired) last night so I wanted to get a feel of the controls and the overall game.

I really liked what I felt looking forward to get into MP this weekend, hopefully with DSLR folks.

Also WTF with a web page launching the game.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Web Page launching is EA's great idea!! Actually it's not too bad. I guess they tried to do some social media crap with keeping stats and finding games.