uniqs
art22gg
Premium Member
join:2005-02-16
Courtenay, BC

art22gg

Premium Member

[Updated] AceMoney Lite..Ver.4.31..Dec.18/12..[Free]

AceMoney makes it easy to manage multiple accounts of different types, create and manage budgets, juggle finances in multiple currencies, track spending habits, record expenses, transfer among accounts, and do on-line banking. Account information can be shared or password protected. Scheduled backup is automatic. Many other features are instantly usable without prior experience in accounting..

Change log..

NEW: Receipt snapshots are saved, visible in the register
- Faster Android device synchronization
- Localization fixes

»www.mechcad.net/downloads/
OZO
Premium Member
join:2003-01-17

OZO

Premium Member

Thank you, art22gg See Profile

Do you see a new ad pop up it shows every time you start it:
AceMoney Receipts - Receipt Tracking Revolution.
I've got to cancel that pop up 3 times before it's gone (for how long?)... IMHO, they're becoming too cheap (if you know what I mean) for financial database program. I'm starting loosing my confidence in using it as a reliable program in future... And, so far, I still enter my data (at the same time) into the old and not supported MS Money. That's how I value (and looking for) the confidence in the financial software. Start pushing ads (even if it's self promoting) on customers is not a good sign for me...
art22gg
Premium Member
Courtenay, BC

art22gg

Premium Member

No I don,t have any pop-ups,have been using an older version and had not updated it for some time...
Might be time to move on as you say...This "might" be a very good alternative...also available as a portable version...
Link...»www.ssuitesoft.com/mymoney.htm
OZO
Premium Member

OZO

Premium Member

Thank you for suggestion. I'll take a look into it...
art22gg
Premium Member
Courtenay, BC

art22gg

Premium Member

Your welcome...If you like it perhaps you will give a "shout" here..
Sentinel
Premium Member
join:2001-02-07
Florida

Sentinel to art22gg

Premium Member

to art22gg
Thank you

I also am thinking about giving up on this. I was thinking of going back to the old last version of MS money. I also look forward to reviews on other products.
OZO
Premium Member

OZO

Premium Member

If you have MS Money 2007 (v16) keep and use it. The Sunset version (v17) doesn't support online stock quotes and other online services. I've tried v17 and returned back to v16 for that reason. And, probably as you know, returning back is PITA in Money, because each new version converts database file, making it incompatible with all previous versions. So, be careful and keep backups...
Sentinel
Premium Member
join:2001-02-07
Florida

Sentinel

Premium Member

Thanks.

BTW, looks like AceMoney has been updated again. It is now 4.32 as of 12/20/12.

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua to art22gg

Premium Member

to art22gg
Unfortunately, like Jenni Rivera, the founder of AceMoney died in a plane crash earlier this year (this past summer).