spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

C0RR0SIVE88

@direcway.com
reply to grohgreg

Re: HNG4 Tech Support says my connection is good... Really?!?

Gotta remember Greg, his issue could mostly be related to a web acceleration server, while ours may be something entirely different. I get a red X on downlink only with too many TCP connections. I don't have a single fragmentation error as of late.

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief

join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

If that were my case, I'd go into the Advanced menu and perform a re-installation - on the off chance I'd get assigned to another set of servers. I say this because I've performed half a dozen re-installs in pursuit of this fragmentation problem. The IPGW assignation (gateway ID) changed between several of those attempts.

//greg//

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..

said by grohgreg:

If that were my case, I'd go into the Advanced menu and perform a re-installation

//greg//

Easy for you to say, your a computer geek.. I'm not a computer wiz or even close so don't expect me to accomplish something like this.. Last time i tried this it fucked up my entire network then i was nearly banned from getting back onto the network, and believe me if my brother found out i would'nt be on right now.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired switch/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying
or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief

join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

Why should that stop you from calling tech support and asking them if modem reinstallation is a viable solution? Me - I wouldn't waste time on the phonecall. But you might luck out and have one of them talk you through it. After that, any screwup is on them - not you.

//greg//
--
HN7000S - 98cm Prodelin/2w "pure" Osiris - ProPlus - G16/1001H - NOC:GTN - NAT 67.142.115.130 - Gateway 66.82.25.10 - DNS 66.82.4.12 and 66.82.4.8 - Firefox 15/MSIE9 - AV/Firewalled by NIS2012