Premium
join:2006-09-17
Scarborough, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms

1 edit
reply to PX Eliezer70

Re: [Voip.ms] unable to log into the customer portal

2 days ago is not jumping on it in my world. They are treating this with the utmost importance to prevent future disruptions. Well, lets fix the current one first, then we can talk about future ones.

It could merely be coincidence, but I suspect not, the increase of postings with the issues I describe.

**EDIT**

That being said, I am digging down into my own gear to see if I have a problem somewhere. However, I cannot find one. All my applications are running smoothly. Pings, tracerts, dns servers, everything all appear working. On the hardware side, I see no issues, spikes, delays, etc.

MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium,VIP
join:2008-07-21
kudos:4
The issue experienced by ISP Telecom CLEC was indeed a coincidence and is not related with the recent issues experienced by users on the Toronto server.

The data center is having issues with the quality of the bandwidth and we are moving away. There's really not much more to it than that. All customers will receive an email detailing the situation and steps taken to resolve the issue with the Toronto data center. Meanwhile, I would suggest using a different POP.

Regarding the portal, it was unavailable for about 20 minutes, and is not related with Toronto at all and in no away affected the voice servers.
--
Martin - VoIP.ms