Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM

Re: [NFL] Week 16 Games Discussion

said by I AM:

I wonder what the Ravens will do with Joe Fluko this coming off-season?

Flacco is still a pretty damn good QB. He just needs to be bit more studious to catch on to what defenses are doing. He has the physical talents to be great. He just needs to do some work between the ears.

He is certainly an order of magnitude better than any other QB that the Ratbirds have had since the move to Bal'mor (except maybe for McNair in '06).

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude

Premium Member

said by rockotman:

said by I AM:

I wonder what the Ravens will do with Joe Fluko this coming off-season?

Flacco is still a pretty damn good QB. He just needs to be bit more studious to catch on to what defenses are doing. He has the physical talents to be great. He just needs to do some work between the ears.

He is certainly an order of magnitude better than any other QB that the Ratbirds have had since the move to Bal'mor (except maybe for McNair in '06).

Bill Simmons had a great line in last week's NFL column. He said, "Flacco has put together the quietest contract year ever. Ravens fans wouldn't freak out if he left and other teams' fans wouldn't celebrate if he was signed. Cut to Arizona fans screaming, "That not true! THAT'S NOT TRUE! We would throw Flacco a parade!!!!"

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

LOL. Ir ead that too. Fitzgerald just wants a guy who can throw the ball atleast somewhat close to him and over 15 yards.