uniqs
share rss forum feed

Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
reply to Dustyn

Re: Star Trek: 5/17/2013 Into Darkness

Of course, I watched it on YouTube at 720p.
And I never said installing QT was a problem. It's having it installed that's a problem.

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
said by Wily_One:

Of course, I watched it on YouTube at 720p.
And I never said installing QT was a problem. It's having it installed that's a problem.

Touché.
Having it installed and using QuickTime has not been a problem.
QuickTime is not something I use all that often, other than Apple Trailers and the occasional video clips. It appears to work and function as expected. I'm not sure what specific issues one may have with it but, I'm sure they exist. I use it on Windows 7 and XP. I'm not sure if the experience would be the same on an Apple.
--
Remember that cool hidden "Graffiti Wall" here on BBR? After the name change I became the "owner", so to speak as it became: Dustyn's Wall »[Serious] RIP

Wily_One
Premium
join:2002-11-24
San Jose, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
Dustyn, not to derail this topic further, but If you like bloatware that's always running in the background and won't die of its own accord, be my guest.

If I really needed to watch a .mov file I'd install QuickTime Alternative. But in this day and age there's really no reason to.

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11

1 edit
Since this is upsetting darcilicious See Profile... I've done as requested. Yikes.