spc
Search similar:

uniqs
dylanb
join:2012-12-19
Fulton, NY

dylanb

windstream = worst internet ever :/

ive always had issues with windstream but i found ways around it. but since November ive been having internet outages, or if i have internet its slow. i pay for 3mbps and i cant upgrade to anything higher. this is my speedtest result been the same for a couple months i keep logs

so i would like to say im thinking of switching to a different internet provider. i would rather pay more and get internet then take 5hours to load a web page. good luck windstream you have until the week after xmas to fix it.
wheelbarrow
join:2010-01-06
USA

wheelbarrow

If you can switch now, you might as well. Windstream is inept when it comes to upgrades and fixes. Some forum-goers on here have been waiting months to a year or more for issue resolution.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

This provider makes Mediacom cable look like an A+ orginization I left them and will NEVER have service with them again. I don't care how bad Mediacom is WIndstream is trash and utter scum of a provider

Piggie
Just A Pig With A Computer
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Orange Springs, FL

Piggie

Premium Member

yes, if you have an option, go ahead and switch. Not only have they always made me wait, it's gotten so many times worse now customer service is a joke. About two years ago they were so over sold in my area, Sin #1.
Then where I worked, a BUSINESS ACCOUNT, they provisioned us wrong. I could tell. I have worked IT. I never had over 1.5 M on a 3M account at work, every. I ran software that no matter what time of day I would never even pull a single spike over 1.5M. I then experimented with mulitstream downloads that will often over come over sold accounts. No luck. I could pull nothing but a download that was obviously capped at 1.5M.
I called over and over and over. Same routine. They would not advance my ticket no matter how many times I called because they were not opening tickets in my area for limited bandwidth because of known issues (they over sold).
I was beside myself. I know what I am seeing and they would not open a ticket.
Lucky I knew the local guy, and after I told the story, he looked into it, and within 24 hr I was fixed. I was provisioned wrong. dah...

So you think I have faith in them? no so much.
Bashlin
join:2011-06-20
Douglas, GA

Bashlin to IowaMan

to IowaMan
Feb will be 2 years waiting here.. True Story.

Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to dylanb

Premium Member

to dylanb
I've been a member for 2.8 years. That's how long I've been having Windstream issues. However, I'm glad I found this site. =p
DavidFromKY4
join:2007-12-30

DavidFromKY4 to wheelbarrow

to wheelbarrow
Was told in April or May that my ETR was December 31, 2012. That date is coming very soon and I don't see anything happening.
Bashlin
join:2011-06-20
Douglas, GA

Bashlin

said by DavidFromKY4:

Was told in April or May that my ETR was December 31, 2012. That date is coming very soon and I don't see anything happening.

if you are in the same area as i am, the date has already been pushed back to 3/21/2013 and possibly to 7/31/2013.. good luck