North Tonawanda, NY
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Frontier Communi..
reply to PrymeMover

Re: let the speculation begin!

said by PrymeMover:

Appears to be live - my 50/5 is now testing at 113/5.6. Peakview seems to struggle at that speed, and I had better results using the high bandwidth test ran by Verizon.

Actual performance seems to match, around 115-118mbit.

One speed test from speedtest.net using a Chicago source (the KC area hosts are all crap):

Nice. Let's see how long it will be until the upload is less anemic in comparison to the download

bluepoint

join:2001-03-24

said by Smith6612:

Nice. Let's see how long it will be until the upload is less anemic in comparison to the download

I have to agree that's a lame upload speed when they're trying to compete with 1 Gps .

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3

said by bluepoint:

said by Smith6612:

I have to agree that's a lame upload speed when they're trying to compete with 1 Gps .

channel bonding hasn't hit that area yet. It should be coming soon though if they are already sending out 100Mbps configs on the download.

thorin

join:2007-11-08
Liberty, MO
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by motorola870:

said by bluepoint:

said by Smith6612:

channel bonding hasn't hit that area yet. It should be coming soon though if they are already sending out 100Mbps configs on the download.

some of the hubs are bonded on 4 upstream but not all. Hopefully that will be completed soon and we can see some increased upload.