share rss forum feed

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ

THQ files for bankruptcy!

Source: »www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/20/···udios-go

Whoa, I did not expect this at all. Especially after all the positive karma they seemed to earn from the most recent Humble Bundle.

--
Because, f*ck Sony

pablothespic

join:2003-05-04
Winter Park, FL

only looking forward to one single game now that thq is gone.......
WWE2K14. please do not let me down as these are the only games i tend to play year around now.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1
reply to C0deZer0

Darksiders II was AWESOME!!!!!

pablothespic

join:2003-05-04
Winter Park, FL

1 recommendation

reply to C0deZer0

you are now the third person to tell me about darksiders, now i have
to check this game out.

Woody79_00
I run Linux am I still a PC?
Premium
join:2004-07-08
united state
reply to Alpha Phoenix

The Entire Darksiders series has been awesome so far!

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

I didn't play Darksiders, I downloaded the demo and played it, but it didn't really interest me.

I did however, on the recommendation of the guy at GameStop, pick up Darksiders II, and it was indeed awesome!!! One of the best games I've ever played. Lots of depth to the story, great battles, interesting characters, amazing character and story development, and beautiful graphics. I would HIGHLY recommend this game... The gameplay of Darksiders II was waaaay different from the gameplay of Darksiders.

Although I will say this... without having played the first game, I did have to Wikipedia quite a bit to get a better understanding of the backstory, but it was so worth it. It just added so much more depth. Even my wife loved to sit there and watch me play this game, because the whole thing unfolds and plays out like some epic movie.

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to pablothespic

You can pick it up cheap at this week's Humble Bundle