share rss forum feed

psiu

join:2004-01-20
Farmington, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
·AT&T U-Verse

good luck but...

not sure it will go anywhere. The loan (refinancing) could be considered an optional choice he made. Part of that process would be checking your own credit. I dunno. I trust Comcast about as far as I can throw a multibillion dollar corporation

And I DID get a receipt when we returned their modem and went customer-owned.

battleop

join:2005-09-28

Seems like it would have been smarter to get things cleared up then proceed with a loan.

jc100

join:2002-04-10
reply to psiu

A company is lawfully responsible for messing up your credit if done so in error. He stands a good chance of winning if he kept ample documentation and took action to try and correct the problem.

Are you saying he should put his life on hold indefinitely until Comcast came to their senses? He'd be an old man or dead by then. Comcast is lucky he isn't suing for exponentially more as a result of the falsely reported debt and damage done to his credit.

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
reply to battleop

Yes, because all of our lives just stop and revolve around companies like Comcast.

battleop

join:2005-09-28

Not every mistake is a winning lottery ticket either.

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3

1 recommendation

How is it a "lottery ticket" if he's suing for damages that were incurred to him by Comcast? If someone hits me with their car, is it a "lotto ticket" if I seek reimbursement for medical treatment?