uniqs

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to bpoff17

to bpoff17

Re: [Raiding] How much are the holidays going to effect your pro

I highly suggest clearing at least MSV and HoF before you start MSV hardmodes...especially if you've only got a couple people into the 480s.

As a reference; I'm geared just about at the average for my group, and I'm 488...we're just starting heroics on Jan 2. Personally I've got 3 full clears of MSV, 6 kills of Bladelord and Imperial Vizier, 4 Garalon kils, 3 Windlord kills, 2 Amber-Shaper kills, 1 Grand Empress kill, and 1 full clear of TES.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Speaking of which, tonight should we face rape Elegon, or should we walk into HoF and try the first boss in there?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I would go for HoF first before I fall asleep.
bpoff17
join:2009-03-31

bpoff17 to McBrain

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

I highly suggest clearing at least MSV and HoF before you start MSV hardmodes...especially if you've only got a couple people into the 480s.

As a reference; I'm geared just about at the average for my group, and I'm 488...we're just starting heroics on Jan 2. Personally I've got 3 full clears of MSV, 6 kills of Bladelord and Imperial Vizier, 4 Garalon kils, 3 Windlord kills, 2 Amber-Shaper kills, 1 Grand Empress kill, and 1 full clear of TES.

Thank you! That's terrific perspective. If I remember correctly, we've got MT that's 483, OT that's 490 (may end up MTing depending on situations, etc.), 2 healers that are 485, 2 DPS that are 481. I'm currently working on filling the remaining slots, which originally I was going to recruit 480+ players only. After your feedback, I may lower that to 470+ and just spend a few weeks clearing the regular stuff for gearing up purposes before hard modes.

As always, this forum is great for feedback.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Don't forget Sha-Touched weapons drop off of Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, too.

The goal for my guild is to get as many as is reasonably posible from her and TES before diving into heroics.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic

I don't like how Sha touched weps have to have a legendary gem in them. An old guildie messaged me on Skype last ngiht to ask If I could heal a Grand Empress kill for them on my crap priest, my monk sat on our raid night this weak so I said I'd heal on it for empress. Got the spirit mace and cant gem it because my gem is in my dps weapon QQ.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

It cost 10k for another gem for the healing mace. I know 10k is alot, but at least you can fill it up.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic

Saving my near 500k for an invincible on the BMAH, since my guild had a terrible system of getting people their mount. It could have been your first day in the guild and you could have got the mount and left nad that was a ok.. sigh

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Are you still in this guild? If so, I lol at you for sticking with them through another 4 tiers...