All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to Savious

to Savious

Re: Ohhhhhh. who got Wrecking Ball Achievement last night?

Tell that to Swifty.. I heard his macros are immaculate, you must have missed that memo though rerolling from warrior.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by Arsinic:

Tell that to Swifty.. I heard his macros are immaculate, you must have missed that memo though rerolling from warrior.

Swifty is ok, but his macros aren't anything special.

Hoodrich would global Swifty's mom.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Hoodrich isn't sponsored and isn't a mainstream warrior like Swifty, er go Hoodrich couldn't "global" anything except low 1500 bads.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

If you think Swifty is anything more than a figurehead you're kidding yourself.

I like Swifty and his videos. I subscribe to his channel and have watched hundreds of minutes worth of them, on both his WoW and IRL channel.

But he is not the most talented Warrior out there anymore. He often gets carried to high ratings by his guildmates...shit I watched a video of him getting carried to 2400 in 5s by Nexius, that Dwarf hPally, the Aussie Rogue dude, and someone else.

He was definitely a badass in his day, but I believe that day has passed. Of popular Warriors, I'd say he's third most skilled behind Hoodrich and Bahjeera.
Arsinic
join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA

Arsinic to McBrain

to McBrain
for 1) notsrs, I hate SHwIfTTY

for 2) Veev or gtfo.. People are all on Reckful's(Anticide is his warrior) nuts but Veev was the Blizzcon champion for a reason.

Watching Veevs streamt the other night he ended up in a 1v1 vs Reckfuls warrior in a 3's game, I pulled up Recks stream on another monitor and after losing he was dead silent alost thoguht he was going to shed a tear he was so butthurt.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by Arsinic:

for 1) notsrs, I hate SHwIfTTY

for 2) Veev or gtfo.. People are all on Reckful's(Anticide is his warrior) nuts but Veev was the Blizzcon champion for a reason.

Yeah, I think Swifty is slightly above average at best...he's just mainstream like metta said. He's done a ton for WoW and gaming in general, but a lot of his shit is staged and he gets carried a lot because of his name and who he knows...just like Athene recently.

I don't know Veev...I've been out of PvP for a good bit and off of youtube/streaming for a while, too. Once I get to Okinawa though, it's on. I'm going to get back into PvP on my Warrior and stream/post youtube vids again.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

I just wanted your reaction...

I don't even watch Swifty vids anymore. Hell, I don't really watch ANY PvP vids anymore. HELL, I don't even watch WoW vids anymore.

I will make some lame ass video soon though with Fraps on my warlock, possibly set to the song "I've been Thinking About You" by London Beat. maybe tie that into using the Grimoire of Sacrifice on my demon...

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Please do!

I'll make a video response of every Arcane Blast I cast in a single raid night. It will be set to Lionel Richie and Diana Ross's "Endless Love".

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

There will always be an 11 year old kid prodigy that is growing and growing and getting better at WoW! He has more time than you as well to WoW!

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

I'm going to make a video of my pally with the two handed maul set to MC Hammer's "Hammer Time".

Everywhere I go, the Hammer's just so hyped...

Caelharrad
join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

Caelharrad

said by Carpie:

I'm going to make a video of my pally with the two handed maul set to MC Hammer's "Hammer Time".

Everywhere I go, the Hammer's just so hyped...

Fail. You are referring to "Can't Touch This". MC Hammer never released a song called "Hammer Time". (I vividly remember when about 45% of my 8th grade classmates started wearing parachute pants to school.)
Best be careful when making these sorts of mistakes. After all, Hammer is "dope on the floor, and magic on the mike", plus we know he is 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT. He's like the unkillable raid boss of 1980's rap.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie

Ha. Touche. THAT'S WHY I PRAY. PRAAAAAAAYYYYY. I got to pray just to make it today.