Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

borntochill

join:2003-02-09
united state
reply to u475700

Re: [Equipment] New Firmware for Gigaset C610A-IP

Since upgrading to the latest firmware, on some calls, particular with other VoIP users, I've noticed audio quality problems both ways. I don't know if it is just a coincidence. Since I've personally noticed no benefits to the firmware update and Gigaset has make it painless to roll back to the previous firmware version, I did that. I'll see if there's a corresponding improvement over the next week. Has anyone else experienced issues with the new firmware?

crazyk4952
Premium
join:2002-02-04
united state
kudos:1
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
·Vitelity VOIP
·Charter
·Callcentric
said by borntochill:

Since upgrading to the latest firmware, on some calls, particular with other VoIP users, I've noticed audio quality problems both ways. I don't know if it is just a coincidence. Since I've personally noticed no benefits to the firmware update and Gigaset has make it painless to roll back to the previous firmware version, I did that. I'll see if there's a corresponding improvement over the next week. Has anyone else experienced issues with the new firmware?

I have noticed no benefits after installing the new firmware, either. I also have not had audio quality problems, either. I have tested with three different providers since upgrading the firmware. All of my calls have worked just fine and I have had no issues with audio quality.