share rss forum feed

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
reply to diablo1892

Re: Hughes Gen4 is a FRAUD

said by diablo1892:

Lets just assume that its all overloading, if it is then why not make it more powerful?
If its the people whos working with the speed then they need professionals (like i said before) there's a chance that hughes will score back there customers if they hire professionals.

They have professionals. And you can't just make things more powerful.

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
oh yeah they have professionals alright.. professional script readers.. muchlike with every technological advancement, you have dumbfounded dipsheits at the management levels that dictate how the service will be used.

If HNG4 was actually management by the engineers that designed the technology, it would probably work way better than how it's been working since it's launch date.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
reply to silbaco
If there are professionals then why is it not loading like Exede (like how everyones saying) or is all those postive feedbacks from customers with exede telling lies? I believe that Hughes is ran by a bunch of clowns(:

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
I had Exede12 for 6 months before they terminated me over the stink I made over shitty meters and DNS/DHCP problems. I believe Exede12 rules over HNG4 because they build an all new infrastructure to handle the traffic. HN just uses the same old crap that the legacy satellites were using and added a bit more bandwidth..